Wallet, phone, keys and now… a face mask. Who would’ve thought a mask would now be part of our everyday essentials we left the house with?
Not only has COVID-19 shaken up our world, it’s changed almost everything we do in daily life. And in a blog about ‘Work life in 2020’ we posted last month, it was clear people were turning to CBD to help with anxiety, panic and stress from the pandemic.
Retailing at £40.00, PLAYA London’s face mask claims to:
- Have an ‘outer layer enhanced with active antimicrobial agent, reducing COVID-19 activity by 99.5%’
- Have a middle layer of ‘>90% particle retention filter’
- Have an inner layer ‘infused with 99.9% CBD to reduce skin irritation, acne and anxiety’
- Be ‘biodegradable’
- Have a ‘mild eucalyptus scent’
- Have been ‘designed to avoid lipstick smear’
- Be ‘washable and reusable’
- Be ‘water-repellent’
With evidence, as well as people’s personal experiences out there about CBD, has this encouraged you to buy the world’s first CBD face mask? Let us know in the comments.